Camel Milk is considered the Gold Of The Desert. Bedouins of Arabia used it for its many unique and amazing beauty properties.
For centuries, camel milk was prized as a nutritious and healing drink, but it was also known to be a beautifying cosmetic. Even Cleopatra, reputed to be the most beautiful woman in history, regularly bathed in camel milk to keep her skin soft and smooth. Using camel milk soap offers a lot of benefits for your skin because it is full of proteins and nutrients not found in other types of milk.
Yumminess in Camel Milk For Your Skin
Camel Milk makes you younger by removing blemishes, pigmentation, age spots and healing stretch marks.The nutrients in the soap hydrate the skin, plumping it and smoothing out wrinkles and fine lines.
It is a cure for many skin ailments such as eczema, psoriasis and acne and is a natural sunscreen. It is a cure for many skin ailments such as eczema, psoriasis and acne and is a natural sunscreen.
- Vitamin A, C and E are potent anti-oxidents, helping to protect the skin from free-radicals, keeping it looking younger.
- Vitimin C is known to promote collagen growth to encourage smooth, radiant skin.
- Vitamin D –helps fight acne.
- Calcium encourages skin renewal, helping to reduce surface lines.
- Potassium acts as a PH balancer, helping to regulate sebum production, reducing blemishes.
- Selenium promotes tissue elasticity.
- Zinc , essential for health skin, promotes new cell growth, acts as an anti-oxidant and helps to regulate sebum production.
- Lightens and evens skin tone
- Visibly brightens skin by gently exfoliating away dead cells.
- Promotes collagen growth, plumping and smoothing the skin.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.